Beckem has been so funny this week. I went in to check on him the other night before I went to bed and I found him like this...
He usually sleeps on his stomach with the blanket tucked around him and the binky in his mouth so I guess he decided to switch it up! I was worried his arm would fall asleep!
This little guy loves nothing more than to eat. I'm pretty sure he'd take dirt on a spoon! He now trys to grab it and feed himself though. He even scrapes the food off his chin and puts it in his mouth. So talented!
We bought Uncle Jon (on a mission in Paris) this hat for christmas. He just got transferred to the Mandarin speaking part of France so Tyler found this Texas Longhorns hat that had some mandarin symbol on the front. Beckem loves to wear hats!
He LOVES music! He falls asleep everynight to either me singing to him or music playing in his room. He loves the primary songs for babies cd's. I just bought him a christmas one called mary's lullaby that he likes. He also loves when people dance with him. Grandma and Grandpa had music on the other night and were dancing with him. He had a ball!
Beckem has now learned to pinch! When he's in the tub he grabs his cute little rolls on his stomach and pinchs them. Look how red he makes his stomach! The look on his face says it all.
Becks has become a huge help in the kitchen...or at least he thinks he is :o) My mom was peeling carrots and he thought he would just grab the pan and drink the water. He was splashing it while she was filling it up. She gets the biggest kick out of him.
Who needs a highchair when you've got a kitchen sink?
My mom has had a toy drawer at her house since Annika was a baby. It's always been the bottom drawer in her kitchen and the majority of these toys are Happy Meal toys that have been collected over the years. This was his first time playing in the drawer and he had a blast. Grandma sat him right in it and he thought he was so cool.
Ski week 2026
5 months ago

2 comments:
Cute, cute, pictures of Beckem. He is so curious! That's what Grammies are for. We can spoil our grandkids by putting them in the toy drawer and letting them discover all the candy in the treat drawer and then send them home for their parents to discipline. That's why they like to go to Grammie and Grampy's house. I am happy to be in the stage of life where I can spoil them. Thanks for allowing me to tend Beckem even though he learns crazy things from us. Love ya so much!
That toy drawer picture is classic. Not to mention if that was anyone but Sherilyn's kitchen sink I would be worried. I have to say that Beckem is one lucky boy and HANDSOME as can be.
Post a Comment