Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy 8's

I am proud to say I finally did a tag!


8 Favorite Foods:
1. Crab Legs
2. Any kind of Salad
3. Toast w/ butter and jam
4. Chocolate dipped strawberries
5. Alice Springs chicken at Outback
6. Custard
7. Chips and Salsa
8. Soda cracker peach pie

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Outback
2. Cafe Rio
3. PF Changs
4. Chilis
5. Magelby's when they have their crab special
6. Rumbi's
7. Thai House
8. Bajio's

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Went to Kennadi's baby blessing
2. Talked and hung out with lots of family
3. Drove home from Logan
4. Changed a blowout from Beckem on the ride home
5. Visited Tyler's parents
6. Looked at store ads with Danica
7. Picked up a sunday newspaper from the machine and got $1.50 back
8. Blogged

8 Favorite Stores:
1. Carters Outlet
2. Albertsons
3. Ross
4. Childrens Place
5. Tai Pan
6. TJ Max
7. Banana Republic
8. Kirklands

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting my Christmas shopping done
2. Making all my stuff for Thanksgiving
3. Going to Disneyland in February and seeing Beckems face
4. A pedicure
5. Getting my hair done
6. A massage
7. My new computer so I can digital scrapbook
8. Tyler graduating

8 tvs shows I love to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. The Bachelor
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. What not to wear
8. Anything on TLC and Food Network

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Go to Paris to pick up Jon in a year
2. A new camera that doesn't have a cracked screen...Tyler dropped mine!
3. A new car
4. Tyler to graduate
5. To work 1 day a week instead of 2
6. Beckem to sleep through the night every night.
7. Get all my pictures put into scrapbooks
8. A new winter wardrobe

8 People I tag:
1. Annika
2. Danica
3. Amber R.
4. Amber D.
5. Melissa D.
6. Mom
7. Emily
8. Amanda

3 comments:

Danica said...

Crab legs tomorrow??!!?! I'm thinking about laminating the coupon!

Travis and Courtney said...

Hey! I just found your blog and thought I would say hi! =) Cute pics!

Annika said...

I will have to do this tag sometime soon....I can also say I have never done a tag. (and I have been tagged a lot) haha Better late than never I guess! Thanks! It was fun to find out a couple things I didn't know about you!