This Halloween was so much fun! Beckem was a baby cow and enjoyed being in his costume all day. He knew today was something special because he was showing off all day long! My work had a halloween catered luncheon we put on for the offices on our street so Beckems grandma Kenna got to watch him for a few hours. She had fun taking him all around and showing him off. She brought him to my party for a little while where Beckem got to play with his friends Rease and Whitney who were dressed up as a witch and a pea in a pod. I failed to take pictures of them but they were all very into each others costumes. When I was done I took Beckem over to XanGo to see Tyler. They had a family trick or treat party where we ate lots of good treats and Beckem got to go through a haunted house. Next, our plan was to go home so Tyler and I could get our costumes on. My parents called and said they were going to Logan for the night to see Annika and Jeff but they wanted to see Beckem and give him his Halloween present. We decided that was more important than Tyler and I dressing up so unfortuneatly there was no farmer and his milk maid to go with our little cow. After my parents left we headed to my grandpa & grandma Shelleys. They were dressed up so cute and Beckem got a kick out of their costumes. Our last stop was to grandma and grandpa Hansen's where we met all of Tylers family. The kids had fun playing in the costumes and we ate some of grandma Bonna's famous Taco Soup. She makes the best food! Beckem only took 1 very short nap so by the time we got home he was out! What a fun 1st Halloween he had! Now what should he be next year.....
Every cow needs his milk!
Daddy flew Beckem through the Haunted House
We ate great treats upstairs in the break room. Tyler took off his costume and I was so mad because I didn't get a picture! Amber, send me the ones you took! He looked so funny....me nor anyone at my work recognized him!
Beckem's friend Lincoln was at XanGo too. Who said a bee and a cow couldn't be best friends?
Beckems new thing is to attack me! He grabs both my cheeks/or hair and just pulls his face so tight against mine and gives me kisses! He sometimes moves down to my chin and trys to suck it too! Ahh....he latches right onto it! He doesn't do this to Tyler seeing that his faces is always scruffy so I told him if you want kisses from Beckem you will have to shave on a DAILY basis!
Grandpa sure does love his little Beckem. He always calls him his "little buddy"
My parents are always thinking of everyone and everything. My mom made this special little bag for Beckem that had a new book in it and some dried pears that he likes to suck on. She also gave Tyler and I a nice little Halloween gift as well!
Like every baby, he loved the wrapping the most! I can't wait for Christmas. He's going to for sure be into everything.
Every cow needs his milk!
Daddy flew Beckem through the Haunted House
We ate great treats upstairs in the break room. Tyler took off his costume and I was so mad because I didn't get a picture! Amber, send me the ones you took! He looked so funny....me nor anyone at my work recognized him!
Beckem's friend Lincoln was at XanGo too. Who said a bee and a cow couldn't be best friends?
Beckems new thing is to attack me! He grabs both my cheeks/or hair and just pulls his face so tight against mine and gives me kisses! He sometimes moves down to my chin and trys to suck it too! Ahh....he latches right onto it! He doesn't do this to Tyler seeing that his faces is always scruffy so I told him if you want kisses from Beckem you will have to shave on a DAILY basis!
Grandpa sure does love his little Beckem. He always calls him his "little buddy"
My parents are always thinking of everyone and everything. My mom made this special little bag for Beckem that had a new book in it and some dried pears that he likes to suck on. She also gave Tyler and I a nice little Halloween gift as well!
Like every baby, he loved the wrapping the most! I can't wait for Christmas. He's going to for sure be into everything.
Tylers nice mustache went along with his costume he wore to work . Picture him now with his farmers costume on and me with braids in my milk maid costume!
Grandma and Grandpa Shelley never fail to dress up. I remember when I was little and grandpa telling me he was Grandpa Shelley's cousin and I always believed everything he said. I guess I just thought he was never around on Halloween!
Beckem snuck a taste of her necklace. Yum!
Beckem is the only boy cousin on both sides so this is him trying to fend for himself with all these girls! Hannah on the left was Princess Jasmine, baby Olivia was a ballerina, Jessica was a bunny, Sammy was Tinkerbell, and Isabel was a ballerina too. Beckem wouldn't hold still for a picture....imagine that!
Izzy and Sammy with Grandpa Kent
Grandma and Grandpa Shelley never fail to dress up. I remember when I was little and grandpa telling me he was Grandpa Shelley's cousin and I always believed everything he said. I guess I just thought he was never around on Halloween!
Beckem snuck a taste of her necklace. Yum!
Beckem is the only boy cousin on both sides so this is him trying to fend for himself with all these girls! Hannah on the left was Princess Jasmine, baby Olivia was a ballerina, Jessica was a bunny, Sammy was Tinkerbell, and Isabel was a ballerina too. Beckem wouldn't hold still for a picture....imagine that!
Izzy and Sammy with Grandpa Kent

2 comments:
He is the cutest cow ever!! I was sad we couldn't see you guys this year. I really wanted to see Beckem in his costume. Thanks for sharing the pics.
I love your posts and the very cute pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post the events on your blog. This way, I never miss out on things. I can just visit your blog and feel like I was part of it all. Beckem is such a cutie. I feel so blessed to get to see him and to tend him on a weekly basis! Love it!
Grammie Shar
Post a Comment