Yesterday Tyler's work had Santa come stop by for a visit. We went with Trevor and Danica and took the kids to get their picture taken with Santa. While we were waiting in line the kids hung out on the couch together. They are so hilarious together.
Isabel was so proud that she had "2 babies" She likes to be thier little mom and is so good to play with them.
See, aren't they the cutest little cousins. Little Olivia is always just hangin out.
Beckem's shoe fell off and Izzy didn't want him to have to meet Santa with only 1 shoe on!
Beckem has a thing for pulling...wait no yanking....hair! The whole time I was hoping and praying that Santa's beard would stay on his face!
He gave this 7 month old a miniature candy cane and Becks thought that was pretty cool. I guess if it doesn't have "Choking Hazard" written on it then it's fair game huh? He got scared when I walked away but was fine when I sat on Santa's lap for our family picture. They took and gave us the pictures so I didn't get a family one with our camera!
Along with pulling hair comes bows. Luckily Beckem doesn't have any sisters or they would be very unfortunate! His poor baby cousin had to endure his curiousity. Isabel's about ready to tell him "No No Beckem" Its usually Isabel's that he grabs!

Tyler took Iz over to get a rudolph sticker on her hand.
We bought them each a little teddy bear to support a charity they were giving all the proceeds to. They shed so bad! They're really cute but I think I want to get rid of Beckems. It was all over his clothes and he trys to eat it....imagine that! :o) 
We had a fun time and Beckem enjoyed meeting Santa for the first time! Can't wait for Christmas!

2 comments:
Beckem is so handsome. I love all of his little vest sets. Thanks for letting us borrow a few. He has definitely been decked out at church thanks to you!
DARLING KIDS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment