Who needs a bath when you each have your own sink?? Beckem and Isabel were playing last night while we were making christmas treats and they both got really dirty. Isabel was washing all the dishes splashing and having a blast and Beckem had just spit up all down me and him! Grandma Kenna had the idea of putting them each in their own part of the sink and did they have fun or what! Beckem sat in the smaller, more shallow side of the sink and Izzy sat in the deeper, wider side. They also got to play with grandma's measuring spoons in the bath and they each had their own set. Beckem of course ate his and Iz thought she'd take a drink out of hers! Danica didn't let that one last! :o) Until the next sink party.....
7 comments:
I cant believe how big your baby is and I cant believe Jacqs has one now! I need to get me on this bandwagon! :) mERRY chRISTMAS!
Such cuties! So fun to see you guys at the xmas party...when are we getting together?...let's plan a night and the guys can watch sports while we hang out with our cute babes! :)
This is the cutest picture. What a fun memory and a fun time .So glad you captured the moment. You are so good at that!
OH my heck....how funny! Just getting him ready for the cabin, huh. I love these pics! They are so fun together. I love how Iz is his little mother. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
heheh I love them, they are so funny together, thanks for getting the pics, I stole them off your blog :)
Ha ha how cute! It will be a fun picture for them to look back on when they get older. :)
cute pictures of the boys in the sink. Don't ya just love their little bums:)
Post a Comment