Last night was my works christmas party. We all met at the Asian Star restaurant in SL and ate a fabulous course dinner. We had lettuce wraps, soups, walnut shrimp, tangerine beef, sesame chicken, lemon chicken, green beans, fried rice, and all sorts of yummy dishes! We then played our traditional christmas present game where we each bring a $15 gift. The presents can get stolen up to a certain amount of times and it gets really fun and crazy. I walked away with a nice bath and body works gift set and Tyler got a really cool pocket knife. We then headed over to a club house where they had awesome gifts set up around the room. We played Bunko and ate these amazing desserts from Schmidts bakery. The person who ended up with the highest score got to pick the gift then wanted first and so on. They were each worth $100 so it was all fair. :o) I was so happy I got this beautiful clock. I decided I have a thing for clocks because I have one in every room but Tyler told me I could pick the clock if it was still left since I really wanted it! Tyler picked a little camping package that had a cooler set(which we dont have) some camping chairs, and these really cool water bottles. Some of the other gifts were massage gift cards, movie sets, dinner gift cards, shark vacuums, home decor like end tables and lamps, outdoor game sets, and lots of boy toys like an air compressor (which Tyler wanted) and lots of other tool and car stuff. Dr. Losee's wife Sandy gave all of us girls these adorable kitchen aprons w/ kitchen gadgets that each matched our personalities. She put a lot of thought into it and it was really sweet. We had a great night and are so thankful to be part of such a fun work family!
This clock has a really beautiful crackled disgn on the inside that you can't see in this picture.
Old One
New One!
All of the girls

2 comments:
Wow, sounds like fun! Your house is cute and decorated. We finally got our tree up on Sat. but we still need to do outside lights and now it has snowed! haha We went to put them up and like only 3 out of 12 sets worked. I love the new clock and the new look! Can't wait to see you guys!
Looks like fun! I love the clock and what cute aprons!
Post a Comment