This year we didn't do all our usual christmas outings. We missed the festival of trees, the savior of the world, the polar express, and the lights at temple square! I was sad in a way but glad to not take a baby out in the freezing cold! We went to our annual extended Hanson and Wagner family parties and we took the babies to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. Here are a few pics from the parties....
Beckem and his grandpa Mike Wagner! He always gets him to laugh and smile and is always wanting to play with Beckem. Grandpa always calls Beckem his little buddy and boy does Beckem love him!
During the talent show at the Hanson party, Uncle Todd was playing his own little game with Beckem. He kept pulling that toothpick in and out of his mouth and Beckem went from trying to grab it to just trying to eat it. Everyone was laughing at him. So entertaining.
I think Uncle Todd felt bad that he couldn't have the toothpick so this spoon made him really happy! In the background was our wonderful spread of homemade Cafe Rio. They did a really good job of imitating all the food. It was so yummy!
Little Olivia is starting to get such a cute personality. She is now almost 4 months old but still seems like a tiny newborn. She has the biggest eyes and smile! I didn't get a ton of pics from this party but they did the cutest nativy. They did the story about the inn keeper and all the kids did such a cute job acting it out. They even had their own backdrop and everything. They went all out. I didn't get any pictures so I'll have to steal some off Danica's blog!
At the Wagner party Santa dropped off a big bag of present on the porch for all the little kids. Beckem was so excited to get his he reached right out and grabbed it out of Grandpa's hands.
Santa brought all the babies these little christmas slippers.
Becks thought he better hurry and rip the bow off the present before he gave his present to Brinley during the cousin gift exchange. Sorry Brin!
Next was his turn to open his. He got a little shirt from his cousin Brenna.
We did the nativity and Tyler and I got to be the lucky ones that played Mary and Joseph. Since Beckem is the only boy baby in the family he got nominated for baby Jesus and Tyler's grandma Wagner insisted that we be Mary and Joseph. :o) I dont know what happened to the pictures on my camera so these last couple I took from Danica's blog! Thanks in advance :o)
We lined all the babies up on the couch Beckem decided to bug Livy. He kept touching her face and she kept growling at him. So funny!
These are all the great grandkids on the Wagner extended family side. From L to R Lily is 10 months old, Beckem 7 1/2 months, Reagan 5 months, Brinley 4 yrs old, Isabel 2, and Livy 3 1/2 months. Poor guy. He's totally out numbered!
We wanted to go see lights this year so we just went to thanksgiving points drive through lights with Trevor and Danica.
Beckem was bored and kept spitting his binky out so since we were going 1 mile and hour I let him get out and sit on my lap to see the lights.
This was much more fun! Isabel kept turning around saying let me hold him! Not a good thing to teach the kids. Sorry Danica!
Danica in her cute beanie. We seem to plan all our activities together!
We did the nativity and Tyler and I got to be the lucky ones that played Mary and Joseph. Since Beckem is the only boy baby in the family he got nominated for baby Jesus and Tyler's grandma Wagner insisted that we be Mary and Joseph. :o) I dont know what happened to the pictures on my camera so these last couple I took from Danica's blog! Thanks in advance :o)
We lined all the babies up on the couch Beckem decided to bug Livy. He kept touching her face and she kept growling at him. So funny!
These are all the great grandkids on the Wagner extended family side. From L to R Lily is 10 months old, Beckem 7 1/2 months, Reagan 5 months, Brinley 4 yrs old, Isabel 2, and Livy 3 1/2 months. Poor guy. He's totally out numbered!

No comments:
Post a Comment