Monday, December 29, 2008

Tyler's new love

So it's 2am and I have to get to bed but I'll give you a sneak peak at Tyler's favorite Christmas gift......

I surprised him with a 65 inch flat screen tv! ( I coudln't get the flash to not show in the screen)I got it for a really sweet deal on black friday and Ty was sure surprised! This was the first surprise I've pulled off where he's had absolutely no idea! I was worried it would look really ridiculous in our small condo but it actually fits in the same place our old one did. I'll post all our Christmas Eve/ Christmas pictures tomorrow. Merry Christmas to Tyler! I hope I get my husband back after the newness wears off!

2 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

So fun to see all these posts...how long did this take you to post it all...sounds like you had a fun Christmas! ;) Let's plan a day that you are off that you and Beckem and Whit and I can go visit Gayle and her new baby! ;) Tell me again how Tyler got so lucky with the Xango job???? :)

Danica said...

I'm still suprised no one ruined the suprise!! AWESOME!!