Beckem laughs so hard now! My cousin Amber and her little girl Kailey were over at my mom's house tonight and Kailey had Becks laughing so hard. Jon....this post is for you since you haven't met this little guy yet. Only 1 yr left! It was so fun to talk to you on Christmas. We miss and love you!
Ski week 2026
5 months ago

7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! What a sweet little guy- that laugh is hlilarious!
Oh my gosh! That could not be cuter! Those things are priceless! That was honestly precious! How cute is he! Thank you so much for the cute post on my blog. It's hard to believe that it is really happening to me! I keep thinking I'll wake up from this nightmare, but it is what it is. The bottom line is that the Matt I thought I knew I didn't know at all. He never really changed. It's sad, but you just move forward with faith in the future and pray my guts out for my kids. They don't deserve this so all I can do is do my part to make this awful thing as good as it can be for them. We did have such good times on Heritage Tours! I am so thankful for good friends and family! Love you Kilee! Hope to see you soon!
-Brittany Maughan
Oh man he is so stinking cute! And I totally miss you too! I only work half days of Fridays so maybe we can do lunch one day soon! If not come to church with Mike and Kenna :)
No I am definitely not pregnant haha I just asked my friend what books she'd read about pregnancy because she reads so much. And I made my collage on Walgreens...not the best idea with the best selection but it turned out okay :)
Oh little Beckem! He is so stinkin cute! We need to get together and do something... and I mean more than our 5 second conversations as we walk from the gargages to our house!! Ha. We need to work on that! How are you guys doing?
HEHEH He's so funny, I love his laugh!
Kilee I cant get over how big beckem is... he is so cute! We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment