Friday, July 17, 2009

Swimming with Brin and Bailey

Annika and the girls were down a couple weeks ago and we took the kids to the Lehi Legacy Center swimming. Kennadi was taking a nap so she didn't get to come but we took Becks, Brin, and Bailey. The girls were so cute with Beckem. They played with him in the shallow water and crawled in and out of the pool with him. He loves to do that and it keeps me busy chasing him!



Tyler met us after work so it was nice to have him to chase Beckem around. Nice farmer tan Ty!
Me and Becks at the start of my mascara smearing all down my face. I didn't really plan on getting that wet for some reason?
He surprisingly kept this life jacket on and got such a kick out of jumping in and out of the pool.
He did really well with floating on his back but kept singing twinkle twinkle little star while on his back.
He jumped off the side for a good 20 mins.
It never got old.....to us or him!
He thought he was so big to climb in and out by himself.
We all laughed so hard.
He loves to tackle people....especially his daddy!
We had a fun time and love taking Beckem swimming! Next time I'll wear water proof mascara or none at all!

4 comments:

Annika said...

So cute! That was so fun to take them swimming. I want to go again and take K. They will love it!

Diane said...

How cute! That looks so fun.

Doney Days said...

Ok, so now I'm blog stalking! :) Love all the new posts. You guys have been busy. I love the pics of Beckem jumping into the pool. He's so dang cute!

Amber said...

Looks so fun, wish I could have come. We will all have to go again before the summer is over.