Friday, July 17, 2009

Bunco!

So last month I started a bunco group and we are having so much fun! Most of the girls are from my work at the dental office and then a few of my other friends play as well. I hosted it first at my house. I served Cafe Rio Salads and yummy treats to eat while we play. My neighbor just happened to be having a shoe party the same time so right as people arrived they walked seriously 5 steps to my neighbor's door and bought some fun shoes. We all ate then the fun began! Amber won (having never played before) and we all had a fun, loud time! :o) We play so that everyone brings a $10 gift and goes home with a gift. We like that way better so everyone wins something. You just have to play well to not get to choose last! I didn't pull out my camera until we were all done and had cleaned up all the tables so these are just a few pics right as everyone was leaving. I'll have to do better next time! My sister was in town for the night so she came and played as a sub for one of the girls who couldn't make it. We all wish she were part of our group permanently! This motivated her to start one of her own in Logan!
This looks a mess because we were all done but we did eat well!
Sarah and Steph are great posers! Sarah won an adorable frame.
We had so much fun and I can't wait for next month! I seriously look forward to spending a fun night with all my friends and laughing our heads off! Love you girls!

1 comment:

amberandlandon said...

That was such a fun night! I'm so mad I had to miss the last one. I can't wait for the next one.