Friday, November 23, 2007

Early Morning Shopping

As you all know I am not an early bird but Tyler on the other hand can be! I briefly woke up around 5am and he was gone this morning. He went down to FYE to stand in line at 4:30am to buy a Wii for his parents. The store opened at 7am so he stood outside in line with all the other crazy's and froze! He was the 15th person in line and luckily got a voucher to go in and buy a Wii when they handed them out. His next stop was Best Buy where he went to buy us a video camcorder for Christmas. They were all sold out online last night so he went in this morning and bought the very last one of the kind we wanted! I was happy he got up and jumped on all the sales but I dont know if I'll let him go shopping by himself again....he came home with $800 worth of christmas presents he found! ahh! When he got home we went to IHOP for breakfast with Trevor, Danica, & Isabel then Tyler helped me clean then layed down to watch a little football and crashed!! What a long day for him and it's only 2pm!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Have him call us next time and I will place my order for what I need. :) Way to early for me!! Love ya!

Nicolle said...

I didnt know that Tyler was such a shopper! Im crazy to I was at walmart at 4 am! How fun a little boy, thats so exciting! We really need to get together soon!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Tyler! You are shopper of the year! Love the picture..."Tyler after a hard day of shopping"
Love you both...Louann