A couple weeks ago Dr. Losee took our staff to Las Vegas to TBSE (The Best Seminar Ever). It is a wild dental convention that had a lot of great dental speakers, some motivational speakers, & some comedians and entertainment. It was unlike any dental convention I have been to and was so much fun! It was like a big party every day! If you are in the dental field you should definitely convience your office to go to TBSE next year!
The 3 assistants (Sarah, Paige, & Mindy), me, & Nat MJ (office manager)
Dr. Losee took us all to see "The Producers" one night. Um...don't recommend it! It was a little too colorful and had kind of a stupid story line. None of us were impressed but still had a fun time being at a broadway play! We should have gone to see Mama Mia again even though we've all seen it! Highly recommend that one!
Who knew Elvis would be at the convention?
Gotta love eating Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake at midnight!
Before we flew home we celebrated our last day at PF Changs & shopping!
3 comments:
What beautiful girls and what a fun time you must have had in Vegas. You are so good and quick at this blogging. I have to check it every night now to see what you have posted. I love it. Mom
Oh my gosd- Im so happy you have a blog! Looks like you had fun at the convention and congrats about havin a boy!! That is so much fun i love it!!!
That looks so fun! That's awesome that you got to go! I love your poll for baby names!! I voted Kaeson hahah :)
Post a Comment