Saturday, November 24, 2007

Savior of the World

This weekend has been full of Christmas activities so I think I'm definitely in the holiday spirit! Tonight we went with the Wagners/Hansons and some of our friends to Savior of the World at the conference center. I have seen it a few times before but I love it more each time I go. If you haven't been to it before it is a musical play that tells the story of Christ before he was born and then the second half is after his resurrection. I learn something new everytime I go and it's a great, fun way to learn more about our savior. It was also fun to see all the Christmas lights!

Tyler & I
Landon & Amber
Do you think leather coats are the popular thing to wear in the winter? 8 out of 10!
The girls of the group!

5 comments:

Sherilyn said...

What a great looking group. So glad you were all able to attend the Savior of the World. It is a great way to begin the holiday season...thinking of our Savior as we celebrate His birth. Thanks for sharing your fun night with all of us.

Danica said...

That was so awesome! I'm so glad we all got to go! LOVE YOU!

Danica said...

PS For the tag just copy and paste from mine, it makes it easier! I'm so glad you are a blogger now! YAY!

adamsfamilynews said...

I can't believe you are having a boy!! How exciting. Your blog is very cute you did a great job. -Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea you were even expecting let alone that it was a boy:)
This is Dale Wood's wife (he works with Tyler) and he doesn't tell me anything!