So yesterday I officially convinced Tyler that we couldn't wait 3 more weeks until our ultrasound appointment. I am 18 weeks along and since you can tell the gender at 15 weeks I thought why not?? So, last night we went to Fetal Fotos in Murray and found out the gender and saw our baby for the first time! Take your last guess because this baby is a.........

BABY BOY!! Okay, me and my sister in law Danica were thinking this pic was a little graphic but hey, at least you can tell the gender pretty easily! :o) I think both sides of the family were excited that it was a boy since we have 3 little girls so far.

Baby Wagner's cute little feet! Surprisingly I haven't felt anything yet but from watching the ultrasound this baby is quite the wild thing!

This is a side shot of him opening his mouth. He must get tired from all that kicking he does. The ultrasound tech said he always has his hands up in front of his face ready for a fight.

This is another side profile. The Hanson side of the family watched the video today and said he overall looks like Tyler with my nose....I dont know how you can tell this early but I can't wait to see him!

This one is my favorite! He's already doing the "Loser" sign to us...Tyler thinks he's doing a gun but I just think he's mad at the lady that kept poking him through my stomach.
11 comments:
I love the blog! You did such a great job. Those pics of the baby are crazy! He looks so big! I was telling Jeff I feel like Rachel on friends when she can't see the baby in the pictures. haha They are kind of tricky to see. Remember that one?? Hope your Thanksgiving was good. We will see you tomorrow!!
What an adorable blog. These pictures are very high tech and amazing.I can't wait to meet my new little grandson! What a great way of journaling your pregnancy.Looking forwarding to reading more as the months go by.
Yay!!! Ki i'm SO jealous!!! We're thinking of starting our family soon and i want a boy so bad!!! I can tell he's already a looker ; ) Hope you had a fun thanksgiving!!!
Hey! Your blog is way cute! You will have to show me how to make one for us. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the little Wag! I wish i was pregnant so our kids could be buddies!!! Thats ok, they still will be even if yours is a little older:) Well, we hope you guys had a great THanksgiving and we miss you. We will see you soon! Love, Rebecca
Welcome to the world blog! So excited to see updates on your fun life.
And, although I am certainly bias, I must say boys are the BEST! So much fun! I can't wait for your little guy to get here. He is a stud in those pics. Congrats!
Love your blog!
Yeah!!! We are so excited, we can hardly wait. Do you have any names you're thinking about?
Great news! We're so excited to have another little boy cousin running around. And what a great job you did on your blog. Happy Thanksgiving!
CONGRATS!!! Those pictures are perfect and I can't wait to meet ???? It's amazing what a guy will do to get some electronic toys! Josh ALMOST had us waiting in line for a tv at RC Willey's. What a great blog I will be sure to check back often.
very impressive!! Morg and i were just sitting here looking at your pictures!! kilee is going to be a mom?? what?? kinda weirds me out! haha i miss you and want to hang out. i know you are busy though. love ya!!
Britt
Are you sure that is a Boy?
Looks kind of girlish to me. Must have somthing to do with Tyler :)
So happy that you finally have a blog--I'm a big fan of the family blogs. Loved seeing the baby. The whole world has seen him naked, and he's not even born yet!
Post a Comment