Saturday, November 24, 2007

Polar Express



Last night my family took us to Heber Valley to ride the Polar Express. Sadly enough I had never read the story so I didn't know what I was in for :o) Mama Shar bought us ALL, adults included, matching pajama's to wear to this event. All the girls matched and all the boys matched from head to toe...including socks and slippers. Once we got aboard the polar express the elfs gave us Mrs. Claus's chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa. Then we each got a copy of the book and we all read it together. The train arrived to the North Pole where Santa Claus was waiting. He jumped on the train with us and sang christmas carols and the elfs told jokes for the ride back. Our neices loved it and it was a great event for the kids. Us big kids had fun as well! We ran into our friends Jessica and Kelly that we dont see very much so it made it even all the better. Great christmas event to do if you haven't done it before! My camera died right when we got there so once I get the pics from Annika and my mom I'll post them. I bet you're all dying to see our matching Pj's. (That only a handful of people were wearing...haha)





I finally got some pics!

Standing outside the train in the freezing cold!
Peek-a-boo!
Santa's grand entrance
Mom, Bailey, & Dad I never noticed the elf that snuck in the picture!
All aboard!
Tyler approved of the cookie & hot chocolate




3 comments:

Annika said...

I am glad you noticed the hidden elf! I never noticed it until Brin zoomed in on it and was so excited there was an elf!

Nicolle said...

How cute is your mom, matching pjs, hot chocolate and cookies, um can i come next time? How cute are you and tyler, oh and when are you going to start showing, you dont even look prego in the pictures!

Melissa said...

I LOVE this! How fun! Do you think Luc would like it or is he too young?
You guys are such a fun family. What a party!
LOVE the matching pj's. What a memorable night.