After lots of begging, Tyler and I went to the Christmas tree farm and picked out a live tree last night. It was freezing and rainy! Luckily we did it last night instead of this afternoon because our tree would be full of snow if we waited until today!

I got around to wrapping some presents to put under our tree so I would have an excuse to need a tree today!
I looked at the first tree I found and said "This is it!"
Tyler searched long and hard and looked at every detail
He thought maybe we should downsize and not get such a big tree....
I disagreed and was happy when he let me have the one I picked!

We stayed up until 1am tonight decorating our tree. We bought a star at Tai Pan that didn't look so cute!

Tyler putting beads around the tree

His job was to get the high spots!

I was the "hook girl" that reattached all the hooks that fell off from last year!

The finished product

Like everyone says...pictures dont do Christmas tree's justice :o)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
7 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! No wonder you guys were still asleep when I called you this morning!
Yaay! your tree is so cute! merry christmas you guys!
I LOVE your tree! It looks so full of decorations and so cute. And you guys have lots of presents already under it. Good job! Maybe we can come visit after Breakfast with Santa. Hope you had a fun day today! :)
Awesome tree! Real ones are the best. It looks great!
And you go girl with all those presents! You are on the ball!
I love it ! Josh and I debated on getting a real one! Don't you love putting up Christmas!
OW OW I LOVE THE TREE AND THE JINGERBREAD HOUSES YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO DECORATE!!
Love,
Sam
Ki and Ty,
Wow, What adorable gingerbread houses you all made. I love them all, but yours is very cute! What talent. Jon was a good sport! Your tree is beautiful. Can't wait to come and see it....soon.
Love you both so much,
Mama Shar
Post a Comment