Our Christmas Eve started with the Shelley side of the family at my aunt and uncles house. We meet together every christmas eve to eat, act out the nativity, & open pj's from grandma and grandpa....
Grandpa Shelley dressed as a shepard handing out presents
Little Luke wasn't too happy about dressing up for the nativity!
All the grandkids in our matching pj's
Me, Annika, & Melissa laughing with grandma about the saying on our pj's
My cousin Melissa's cute little boy Lucas. This is his "biggest smile ever" face :o) So cute!
Next, we went to the Hanson family party then headed to Tyler's parents house to sleep. They also gave us cute pj's to open with matching santa hats...
Isabel & Danica in their festive hats!
The whole Wagner bunch in our new Christmas pajamas
They let us open an early Christmas present which was a Wii. We had so much fun playing it! We played a game called Rabbid (or something like that) that we totally got into. We were laughing so hard and our arms hurt from moving the controls so fast trying to win the games.
We all crashed about 1am and Tyler and Jon stayed up all night playing!
Isabel woke us all up around 6am to open presents. (we think her parents really pinched her cause they were excited! ) haha She still looks tired huh?
We got lots of really fun presents but our most valuable one was our new video camera. My sister and I's most prized possessions are our home video's so I'm excited to have one for our baby.
Tyler was horrible this Christmas! He bought himself a Tiger Woods golf game for our playstation and gave it to me to wrap for him. He made a tiny slit in the packaging and took the game out before he came home. I caught him last week playing it when he didn't think I was coming home so he was busted! He obviously was very surprised when he opened his game and there was nothing in it! What a bad boy!
We had a fun Christmas day spending it with both of our sides. I dont have any pictures from my mom's house because my camera died so Annika, send me some so I can post them too! Hope everyone had as great of Christmas as we did!

5 comments:
Looks so fun I want to do it again! I love the Santa hat idea that Kenna had. It looks so festive and cute! I haven't even downloaded my pics yet so I will email them to you when I do. Hope you guys have a fun New Years! I wish we could all come for a party, but gotta love going to work. Blah! We will see you guys in a week though as we head out to party....can't wait!
What a fun Christmas you had. Love all the new PJ's.You are so lucky to have so many people that love you. We are all so blessed. Love the Wag families hats and PJ's. So cute and festive!Thanks for the posting. I love reading about all of the fun things you are doing.
Mama Shar
oh ki i miss christmas parties with the shelley's! especially the bumble bee pj's those are hot!! well i have a blog but it sucks so far but you can look if you want!! i love you ki and ty you guys look so cute and happy together! happy new year
It was a fun night! Our PJ's this year are AWESOME. have you used yours yet? hehehe
Tyler is a naughty boy opening his present early - now you know to replace it with coal if he tries that again!
Hey! It has been forever! I was looking at your blog (love it:) and saw your pictures of christmas w/ your grandparents! I don't know if you heard, but I actually went to Israel with them! Lol, seriously. Looks like you aren't the favorite grandchild after all! They love Chinwa better! jk...but how funny huh! I was on a boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee when we figured it out! They are so cute! And your aunt, uncle, cousins! I will have to tell you more about it..sorry I didn't get to see you saturday. I seriously didn't get a invite. Lets get together soon! Hope all is well! Love ya!
Post a Comment