This last Thursday Dr. Brandon gave us quite the surprise! We were planning on working a full day at the office and little to our surprise the afternoon was booked and confirmed with fake patients that weren't really scheduled for the day. A limo picked us up at the office at 11:30am and drove us to Sandy to a nice day spa called "Salon Dante." Dr. Brandon had subway sandwiches for us to eat in the limo so we could enjoy our relaxing day without skipping lunch. :o) When we arrived they took us back into the bathroom/dressing room where we changed into nice, comfy robes and slippers. Then we met in this most relaxing room that had dim theatre lights, big soft couches, a fireplace, and a table full of different types of crackers, fruit, juice, and lemon water. Different girls came and took half of us to get 1 hour spa pedicures and the other half to get 1 hr swedish massages. I got a massage first and it was amazing! This was my first massage being a pregnant women so I told her I was still fine on my stomach and might have squished the baby a bit?!? The massage was incredible! Next we switched and I got a spa pedicure. I've had a lot of pedicures but none this fancy...they did a mask, parrafin wax treatment, and the whole works! It was all greatly appreciated! Thanks to the Greenwood brothers/dad that we work for!! You're the best!
Outside our office getting into the limo
Pam, Carrie, and Dr. Brandon enjoying the ride
Kristi, Alyssha, me, Ashlee, Pam, & Carrie jammin out to some country tunes eating our lunch
Dr. B wondering how he was the only doctor that got stuck taking all of us to the spa. (Dr. Boley and Dr. Dale are taking the AF office next week)
Alyssha & Ash getting their locker w/ robes to change into.
**This is the last pic I could take before I looked like a creep taking pic's of all of us in our robes at the day spa :o)
Later that night we got all our spouses and met everyone at the Founders Grill at Sundance ski resort. There was lots of snow up there and the drive was a little scary but it was so beautiful! We did a present exchange and ate an amazing meal. I had the best salmon I think I've ever had and Tyler ate a really good ribeye steak. We ate artichoke dip & spinach quesadilla's for an appetizer, salad, our main course, plus this chocolate raspberry dessert, and like 4 drinks! We were there a few hours just enjoying ourselves and definitely ate our fair share! What a fun night we had!! Merry Christmas to us! :o)

2 comments:
So glad you had your camera for the BIG surprise! What a wonderful Christmas gift to the entire office. So fun to all be together at the Spa, and what a treat to be pampered! Those Greenwoods know what a girl wants! Thanks for spoiling my girl!
Wow...you are one pampered girl! I love it! You look great in all the pictures. Can't wait to see you and Tyler at Christmas when I come to Utah. Louann
Post a Comment