Tyler and I are living in a 2 bedroom apartment in orem that we absolutely love but our landlord doesn't allow kids so we have to move before the baby's born! We still can't decide if it will be more beneficial for us to rent or to buy because it depends on a lot of factors. So if any of you have seen condo's for sale or places to rent let us know! We are definitely in the market! We are looking for a 3 bed 2 bath! Keep your ears open for us :o)
4 comments:
Hey Kilee! It's Breelyn, Amanda's friend. I'm at work and I'm so bored so I was looking through blogs and saw your link on Amanda's page and wanted to say Hi! Your getting so close to having your baby! That's so exciting! I work with the newborns at LDS Hospital so I'm always surrounded with the new babies and I love it! Congrats! We live in Salt Lake so I don't know of any great places down there where you could move :( but best of luck in finding a place!
You could move to St. George! he he I love that you can't have kids at your apartment. Good luck finding another place.
So did you guys ever find a place to live? And where are you living now?
oh my gosh I am so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun, and by the way you have the cutest little belly ever!!
Post a Comment