Tonight we went to Tyler's parents house and decorated gingerbread houses. My sister in-law Danica arranged it and we had so much fun!
Just gettin' started
Waiting for the gingerbread houses to dry
So much for "You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!" Izzy found one to eat!
A whole lot of candy to decorate with
Tyler hard at work
He's really good at this kind of stuff!
The finished product
You can see grandpa was more into playing with Isabel than decorating!
Mike and Kenna's house

9 comments:
Kilee you lok so good, and looks like you guys are having so much fun! We need to get together!
YAY! That was fun! You take way better pics than me! I only got individual pics of ours and yours! That one picture of you guys by your house is so cute! What a fun day we had!
I look like a tired ghost but thanks! I was hesitant to post that picture because I look so bad! haha Oh well, is this what they call the pregnancy glow because you are so pasty white??
Nice comment on the pregnancy glow...haha The houses look great! Someone needed to help Jon. Looks like a fun tradition to start!
Congrats on the BOY! Kelsey gave me your website...hope you don't mind me visiting. You look so good. I hope everything is going well.
Kristi
I got that stroller at Babies R Us. I love it! The green and brown are so cute! The stroller is so nice. By the way, love the gingerbread houses. We are doing that in a couple of weeks with my fam-maybe I'll still some decorating ideas! :)
Ki, I think I'm more than a little jealous that you're one of those cute little pregnant girls and that when I get pregnant I'm going to be a whale...... Also, I think that it's not fair that our mothers always go to dinner with each other and we're never invited. I think you, hayley, and I (and probably our mothers) should go to lunch this month.
Yes, I just read what Chelsea had to say, and I agree. Let's go to lunch or dinner or both! I miss seeing all of your friends and their moms, and I want to keep up on what is happening in their lives. I'm available most anytime, so thanks Chelsea for the idea!
LOVE the Gingerbread houses! They turned out great and I must say that Jon's is my favorite. (before I read who made the house I thought it might have been Isabel's....very funny huh??) Tell him hello for me. See you at Christmas!
P.S. I had a friend who did these every year for her family. It got to be such a big tradition that they had an adult night and then had all the grandchildren make them. They had to put plastic everywhere!! Louann
Post a Comment