Like most all my posts this is a month late but I'm just getting around to posting the July outings. We went up to Idaho over the 4th and took our trailers to a place called the Banbury Hot Pots. Tyler's Aunt ShaRee lives in Buhl and this place was about 10 minutes from her house. His mom's whole side of the family went and we had so much fun. We rode up with Tyler's parents and Beckem volunteered to drive. This is what he does when a car door opens. He climbs in (usually in the back seat) and hopes over the console and gets right into the drivers seat and away he goes. He pushes his little belly up against the horn so it honks and thinks it's hilarious. He loves making faces on the window too to whoever is outside watching him. Such a ham! (Just a warning...the quality of these pics is really bad for some reason when I uploaded them. They don't look like this on my camera so I'm not sure what happened!)
After 4 hours in the car we finally arrived to a nice rain storm. We are cursed in that whatever camping trip we go on it rains at least one day! Don't ever invite us to go camping with you! Everyone was eating dinner underneath the awning while Beckem was having a ball getting soaked.
He loves puddles and loves to stomp in them until he's wet from head to toe.
He couldn't get enough of it. He wanted more and more! I at least made him wear his hood so he wouldn't get sick!
Beckem and Izzy were sure excited to see their cousins from Idaho. Jessica (9yrs old) loved to pack him around and be his little mom which I loved the break! She has a lot more energy to chase him than I do! Grandma Bonna brought giant cupcakes from Costco that Beckem was getting bites of from everyone. It took me over an hour to get him to go to sleep that night and everyone couldn't figure out why! Too much sugar!
Isabel and Sammy are such cute little friends. They were so excited to see each other but weren't so sure what exactly they wanted to share with each other. Sammy had a stuffed dog that Isabel wanted the whole trip and she wasn't so sure if she was going to let her play with it. She found her a hard bobble head chiwawa dog in Grandma's trailer so she'd stop asking for her dog and it wasn't cutting it for Isabel. So funny!
Hannah is always so sweet and just entertains herself. Her favorite cousin to play with was Olivia (9 months old)
One thing about the Hanson's is they are game playing fools! There is never a visit where we dont play a fun new card game!
Outside or in there is always a game going on somewhere. Kenna was trying to find someone to beat her at backgamon and I dont think Tyler was the one!
If you can't tell Beckem LOVES water! He put on his crocs and headed straight for the muddiest puddle he could find. He would play for hours if I let him. He also gets down and splashes with his hands which makes me nervous because they're always in his mouth!
He loves putting on a show for whoever is watching!
We had a gorgeous view of a river right behind our camp site. It was so nice to eat lunch and relax outside with a beautiful view to look at.
When it started getting hot we were off to the pool! Hannah is sporting her new hat she found for the pool.
Beckem tried carrying his around his neck but it kept falling off so he'd trip.
The mineral water pool was so nice. Your skin didn't feel all try and chlorined out when you left. Beckem loved playing in it and even went down the big slide. I videoed him from the side so I couldn't see his face but everyone said it was priceless!
He got worn out from the sun so after a couple hours we were headed back to the trailor for a nice long nap!
The day of the 4th we went to the parade in Buhl. A big redneckish but fun all the less. (I can say that because ShaRee said it herself! :o) ) They lasted in their strollers for this picture and they were out catching candy!
Todd, Anita, and Katie getting some sun waiting for the parade to start.
Sammy, Olivia, and Hannah
Beckem never liked wearing glasses until now. He feels pretty cool sporting his sunglasses.
The kids got all sorts of stuff from the parade. I was so happy Beckem was sitting on my lap for a few minutes instead of running into the road that I failed to notice a tootsie roll in his mouth wrapper and all. It had been chewed on for a good while when I discovered it.
Grandpa Mike is always so nice to try and entertain Beckem for me when he's being a wild man. He liked sitting up high and watching the horses go by.
Kenna bought us all matching shirts to wear for the holiday.
Andy is just thrilled can't you tell!
Our family in our 4th of July shirts.
The Wagner family (minus Jon who is on a mission in Paris)
Trevor, Danica, Isabel, and Olivia
Grandpa loves his Beckem. His allergies must've been bugging him!
Kenna's family (minus Todd and Jim)
ShaRee has 3 girls whose hair is always done so cute. Danica wanted some tips for Isabels hair.
She didn't last getting her hair done so some pigtails it was and she's off to ride her bike!
Uncle Jeff and Olivia hanging out on the rock.
It's not fair my baby has much tanner skin than I do. I am always white where he got lucky and got his dad's sides skin.
We had so much fun swimming in the pool every day. I was surprised how many people showed up each day. I guess it was like their towns swimming pool not just the campers.
Andy and ShaRee supervising everyone.
The night before we left to go home we went over to the hot baths. They were private individual rooms with fresh hot mineral water in them that they drain after each use. The tops were open so we could see the stars and just relax. It was so romantic and so nice! A little owl perched on the top of the cement in our room and scared the heck out of me. Tyler thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was a little white owl. I was just worried it would fly into our bath and I wouldn't know what to do! Tyler was being a goofball and wouldn't pose for me so this is what we got.
After 4 hours in the car we finally arrived to a nice rain storm. We are cursed in that whatever camping trip we go on it rains at least one day! Don't ever invite us to go camping with you! Everyone was eating dinner underneath the awning while Beckem was having a ball getting soaked.
He loves puddles and loves to stomp in them until he's wet from head to toe.
He couldn't get enough of it. He wanted more and more! I at least made him wear his hood so he wouldn't get sick!
Beckem and Izzy were sure excited to see their cousins from Idaho. Jessica (9yrs old) loved to pack him around and be his little mom which I loved the break! She has a lot more energy to chase him than I do! Grandma Bonna brought giant cupcakes from Costco that Beckem was getting bites of from everyone. It took me over an hour to get him to go to sleep that night and everyone couldn't figure out why! Too much sugar!
Isabel and Sammy are such cute little friends. They were so excited to see each other but weren't so sure what exactly they wanted to share with each other. Sammy had a stuffed dog that Isabel wanted the whole trip and she wasn't so sure if she was going to let her play with it. She found her a hard bobble head chiwawa dog in Grandma's trailer so she'd stop asking for her dog and it wasn't cutting it for Isabel. So funny!
Hannah is always so sweet and just entertains herself. Her favorite cousin to play with was Olivia (9 months old)
One thing about the Hanson's is they are game playing fools! There is never a visit where we dont play a fun new card game!
Outside or in there is always a game going on somewhere. Kenna was trying to find someone to beat her at backgamon and I dont think Tyler was the one!
If you can't tell Beckem LOVES water! He put on his crocs and headed straight for the muddiest puddle he could find. He would play for hours if I let him. He also gets down and splashes with his hands which makes me nervous because they're always in his mouth!
He loves putting on a show for whoever is watching!
We had a gorgeous view of a river right behind our camp site. It was so nice to eat lunch and relax outside with a beautiful view to look at.
When it started getting hot we were off to the pool! Hannah is sporting her new hat she found for the pool.
Beckem tried carrying his around his neck but it kept falling off so he'd trip.
The mineral water pool was so nice. Your skin didn't feel all try and chlorined out when you left. Beckem loved playing in it and even went down the big slide. I videoed him from the side so I couldn't see his face but everyone said it was priceless!
He got worn out from the sun so after a couple hours we were headed back to the trailor for a nice long nap!
The day of the 4th we went to the parade in Buhl. A big redneckish but fun all the less. (I can say that because ShaRee said it herself! :o) ) They lasted in their strollers for this picture and they were out catching candy!
Todd, Anita, and Katie getting some sun waiting for the parade to start.
Sammy, Olivia, and Hannah
Beckem never liked wearing glasses until now. He feels pretty cool sporting his sunglasses.
The kids got all sorts of stuff from the parade. I was so happy Beckem was sitting on my lap for a few minutes instead of running into the road that I failed to notice a tootsie roll in his mouth wrapper and all. It had been chewed on for a good while when I discovered it.
Grandpa Mike is always so nice to try and entertain Beckem for me when he's being a wild man. He liked sitting up high and watching the horses go by.
Kenna bought us all matching shirts to wear for the holiday.
Andy is just thrilled can't you tell!
Our family in our 4th of July shirts.
The Wagner family (minus Jon who is on a mission in Paris)
Trevor, Danica, Isabel, and Olivia
Grandpa loves his Beckem. His allergies must've been bugging him!
Kenna's family (minus Todd and Jim)
ShaRee has 3 girls whose hair is always done so cute. Danica wanted some tips for Isabels hair.
She didn't last getting her hair done so some pigtails it was and she's off to ride her bike!
Uncle Jeff and Olivia hanging out on the rock.
It's not fair my baby has much tanner skin than I do. I am always white where he got lucky and got his dad's sides skin.
We had so much fun swimming in the pool every day. I was surprised how many people showed up each day. I guess it was like their towns swimming pool not just the campers.
Andy and ShaRee supervising everyone.
The night before we left to go home we went over to the hot baths. They were private individual rooms with fresh hot mineral water in them that they drain after each use. The tops were open so we could see the stars and just relax. It was so romantic and so nice! A little owl perched on the top of the cement in our room and scared the heck out of me. Tyler thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was a little white owl. I was just worried it would fly into our bath and I wouldn't know what to do! Tyler was being a goofball and wouldn't pose for me so this is what we got.




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Was the mineral bath like what we did in Japan, rake and all? haha I am glad you are such a camper now that we never went once growing up. I need to learn from you and make my hubby proud! Love ya!
what a fun trip I grew up in the town next to Buhl, called Hagerman and spent every summer at Banbury's. Did you see the alligators at the hot springs? Its a fun little place. Small world hun? I'm actually in Idaho right now visiting my family.
Post a Comment