Saturday, August 8, 2009

14 week visit

I had my 14 week prenatal visit on thursday and everything is fabulous! I was barely 14 weeks that day and he said my uterus was measuring a "generous" 14 week size. That means I'll deliver a week early right? Just hoping! The baby is about 4 inches tall and about the size of a lemon. Just this week I feel like I have popped and can't wear the shirts I was wearing before without looking like I've gained some weight in the mid section. The thing I dont like about this stage is you don't have a pregnant belly yet just a jelly belly! I feel like things are happening much faster this pregnancy and it's flying by for me which the first one seemed like it was forever to get to this point! Maybe chasing a 15 month old around all day explains that one. I kind of surprised myself when Dr. Glenn asked me if I had any questions and I said no. With Beckem I had a list every visit but I'm just enjoying this pregnancy and not really worrying about anything. Maybe I should have some questions but I really didn't! My Dr. will do my ultrasound at 20 weeks but I'm pretty sure I'll go early and find out what it is like I did with Beckem. I told Tyler we can't do for one what we're not doing for the others :o) He told me I sounded like my mom! I was so impressed with the place I went to vs. my Dr's ultrasound tech and just loved every minute of it with Beckem. I got a fun video just watching him move and a CD full of pics. It was great so I can't not do it again! I am headed to girls camp monday morning at 6:30 am until friday which I'm so nervous about leaving Beckem that long! I know he'll be fine with my mom and Tyler but I dont know how I'll do....epecially at night! I'm stressing a little but know I'll have fun with all the girls. I'm planning on going to fetal fotos the week after that so expect a post! Can't wait!!

4 comments:

THE GROWS said...

Have fun at girls camp. Glad to hear everything is going great with your pregnancy so far.
Lets hang out when you get back

T. Driaza said...

I'm so excited for you! Don't worry, I didn't have any questions on my second baby either. I think my third I might cause I feel like it's been awhile, but it's only been 3 years! lol. Glad all is well & your 4th trip was so fun. I can't say enough again how much I love that you all have a camper!

Amber said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you are going to fetal photo's. I hate waiting, it is so nerve racking. Let me know, I can't wait.

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Amber told me your news when I was in town last, but it's so fun to hear bout it from you on the blog! I'm so happy for you!!