

We were all wanting Pina Colada snow shacks so we headed there instead. Kennadi came to get Beckem out of the car and he wanted to hold her. Annika gave Kennadi to him and they just started hugging each other and giving each other kisses. It was the funniest thing ever! I can only post this because they're babies! Otherwise I might be in trouble!
He didn't like us laughing at him and wanted to keep his cousin!

He didn't like us laughing at him and wanted to keep his cousin!

5 comments:
Haha! how cute! I'm so glad you guys live close, that's so fun. Congrats on the girl on the way...SO fun! Miss you guys :)
That was so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
haha that is so cute! Your blog looks way cute too. :)
I love the one of them kissing. Thats really cute. Lets hang out again sometime
hey ki! that is so cute of them! hows the pregnancy going. i still can't believe it. i hope everything is going good. o and thanks for selling those tickets to me and beej we had tons of fun! love ya kels
Post a Comment